These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made by private customers at FollowTheCult.
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the possibility to place an order represents a concrete offer on our part to contract a purchase.
By placing an order, you accept the offer and the purchase contract is made.
You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided us.
Prices and shipping costs
The prices shown are final prices including VAT. The amount shown at the time of the order applies. In addition, there are shipping costs, which depend on the shipping method and the size and weight of the product(s) ordered by you.
Payment shall be made upon delivery / start of contract by means of
Default of payment
If you are in default of payment, FollowTheCult is entitled to claim default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate p.a. announced by the “Deutsche Bundesbank” for the time of the order. In case FollowTheCult has demonstrably recived a higher damage caused by default, FollowTheCult is entitled to assert this damage.
Right of retention
The customer is only entitled to exercise a right of retention if his claim is based on the same contractual situation.
(1) Delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by the Customer, within
(2) If natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack or simmilar occurences make the delivery or any other service permanently impossible, FollowTheCult’s obligation to perform is excluded. Already paid amounts will be refunded by FollowTheCult immediately.
(3) FollowTheCult can also refuse the service, insofar as this requires an effort, which is grossly disproportionate to the interest of the customer in the fulfillment of the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and good faith. Amounts already paid shall be refunded by FollowTheCult without delay.
(4) Bulky goods (packages with a volume larger than 1 sqm) are usually delivered by a forwarding company or freight carrier. FollowTheCult points out that these goods are not carried into the house.
Favorable shipping method for returns
(1) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if it should be damaged due to an opening for functional testing.
(2) Please use the fully stamped and addressed return label enclosed with the delivery of goods for the return. This is the simplest and most cost-effective shipping option. You are under no obligation to use this return method. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obligated to pay us the increased cost compared to a less expensive shipping method.
Reservation of ownership
Until full settlement of all claims against the customer arising from the purchase contract, the delivered goods remain the property of FollowTheCult. As long as this reservation of ownership exists, the customer may neither resell nor dispose of the goods; in particular, the customer may not contractually grant third parties any use of the goods.
(1) A product that is already defective upon delivery (warranty case) will be replaced by a defect-free product or professionally repaired by FollowTheCult at the customer’s option at FollowTheCult’s expense (subsequent performance). It is pointed out to the customer that there is no case of warranty if the product had the agreed quality at the transfer of risk. A warranty case does not exist in particular in the following cases:
a) in the case of damage caused to the customer by misuse or improper use,
b) in the case of damage caused by the fact that the products have been exposed to harmful external influences at the customer’s premises (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity, extraordinary physical or electrical stress, voltage fluctuations, lightning, static electricity, fire).
(2) FollowTheCult furthermore does not warrant for a defect caused by improper repair by a service partner not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance requested by the customer (replacement delivery or repair) requires an effort which, in view of the product price and taking into account the content of the contract and the dictates of good faith and fair dealing, is not justified, FollowTheCult shall not be liable.